MM Solutions is seeking an experienced technical sales consultant that loves to sell high quality, unique custom packaging and logistic products and services.
We are a reputable packaging company serving the Aerospace, Medical, High Tech, and Energy industries in Colorado with distinctive packaging solutions. The Sales Hunter should ideally have packaging experience and a passion for value based sales with a strong track record of new business acquisition. The candidate must fit in well selling to C-level executives, facilities managers and engineers.
We are looking for a dynamic sales professional who will contribute to the next growth phase of MM Solutions. The ideal candidate will be building and maintaining strong relationships with large accounts. Our Anchors or core values: It's About Team; it's About Partnership; it's about Leadership will guide you to act and behave in a manner that will maintain our status of leader in the industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new key target clients in the region, including new prospects.
- A strong work ethic and commitment that will allow you to exceed your financial and professional expectations.
- Customize and deliver of sales presentations, promotional materials to clients and prospects.
- Promote MM Solutions brand and value proposition through in-person presence, speaking roles and sometimes booths at key regional trade events.
- Strong ability to prospect, listen to understand the client's need, understanding the client's pain, budget limitations, and finally fulfilling the needs of the client by closing the sale and delivering
- Strong ability to manage the project from sale phase through design, production and delivery.
- 5+ years of Hunting experience in the packaging industry (desired but not required).
- 3+ years of documented successful technical selling experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Sandler Sales Training (desired but not required).
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Sales Force experience (desired but not required).
Career Application Form