FACEIT SHIELD to Face COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Head On
What is a FACEIT SHIELD?
FACEIT SHIELD is a face shield that provides an inexpensive, comfortable, and reusable personal protective equipment (PPE) solution for businesses who want to help protect the safety of their employees and customers.
- Each face shield is CNC precision cut
- The unique foam cushioning and elastic band makes FACEIT SHIELD lightweight and comfortable
- FACEIT SHIELD face shields are individually cleaned, packaged, and sealed
Case Price: $134
Face Shield Benefits
The use of face shields is better than a mask alone as it provides full face coverage. A face shield not only provides an added barrier of protection to the eyes, nose, and mouth, it also shields droplets and particles from contaminating the face and personal protective equipment (PPE).
Providing PPE and face shields for employees aids infection control to slow spread and minimize exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19) and other viruses.
Top 10 Benefits of FACEIT SHIELD
1. Safer work environment by providing employees face shields
2. Protects a larger portion of the face by adding a barrier to the eyes, nose, and mouth
3. Inexpensive personal protective equipment (PPE) solution
4. Individually precision cut, cleaned, packaged, and sealed
5. Can quickly be sanitized and disinfected for reuse
6. Unique foam cushioning and elastic band is lightweight and comfortable for extended wear
7. Easily worn over other personal protective equipment (PPE) and eyeglasses
8. One size fits all
9. Simple to wear and use
10. Manufactured and made in the United States of America by MM Solutions
Sold in case quantity containing 20 face shields
Case Price: $134
Click here to see Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for proper use of face shields and PPE.
Click here to see Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for guidelines on use of face shield and PPE for employees.
Peripheral gaps and optical imperfections, including glare, may be due to face shield design. Face shields do not fully protect from environmental hazards, other personal protective equipment should be worn together with a face shield for an additional barrier of protection.